From June 1 to November 30.
The hurricane season is here, and we must be aware of the care and precautions we must take before, during and after this time. Here are some measures to consider after the storm is gone.
- Ensure all members of your family are healthy.
- Follow authority instructions.
- Check the conditions of the house, such as the electrical installation, as well as gas and water pipes.
- Inform authorities if your home was affected by the hurricane.
- Dispose of standing water to prevent pests and mosquitoes.
At FB DOORS, we offer you the security that your family needs in the presence of hurricanes, with the installation of impact windows and doors. At FB DOORS, we use the most recognized and advanced systems; our products include anti-hurricane certification and are approved against high impact winds and rains. Our products are always in accordance with the necessary standards to ensure the safety and protection of your family. FB DOORS: the elite contractor to protect families all over South Florida.